Pride is planned locally. The Planning Committee consists of members residing in all parts of the East Central Minnesota region.
If you are interested in joining the Pride Planning Committee or if you have a question, please contact email@example.com or one of our key officers:
- Gary Skarsten of Braham, 320-396-3726
- Phil & Barb Schroeder of Mora, 320-310-5202
- Julianne Redpath of Chisago City, 612-817-9541
- Rebecca Gaspard of Pine City, 612-720-4241
- Randy Olson of Askov, 218-831-6352
Mail: East Central Minnesota Pride, 1030 Southview Avenue, Braham, MN 55006
We appreciate your feedback. Have a comment or suggestion? Let us know.
OTHER AREA RESOURCES / ORGANIZATIONS
- East Central Men’s Circle– A gay, bi, trans and questioning mens social group. Contact Don at firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Central PFLAG– Parents, friends and family of LGBTQ+ (Mora-based)
- East Central Purple Circle– A lesbian, bi, trans and questioning women’s social group
- Rainbow Health Minnesota– Working for equitable health care access and outcomes for people who experience injustice at the intersection of health status and identity.
- Out in the Valley– The St. Croix Valley LGBTQ+ community.
- OutFront Minnesota– Leading Minnesota toward LGBT equality through a combination of public policy, legal and individual advocacy, and education.
- Q Library– A space for the LGBTQ+ community.